Society Hill Veterinary Hospital offers specialized medical and senior care boarding. We look at your pet’s like our family and we treat them as such when they stay with us.
What We Offer
- All pets receive quality time outside of their cage or run with our Veterinary Nurses and Patient Care Assistants which includes environmental enrichment and play time.
- Dogs receive exercise 2-3 times a day.
- If your pet requires medication, they will be medicated by one of our skilled Veterinary Nurses.
- We feed all of our boarding patients Hill’s i/d Gastrointestinal food.
- Accommodations for dogs include comfy Kuranda beds, blankets and access to food and water.
- Accommodations for cats include hiding areas or a Kuranada bed, litter boxes, blankets, food and water.
- Additionally, we offer one free day for every ten days of boarding.
- We require that all patients must have had an exam within 6 months. If an exam is not current, we will do a pre-boarding assessment.
- We will accept non-client boarders if we have updated records and if they meet those requirements.
- We require each pet to be up to date on their vaccinations.
- For dogs, we require Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella (kennel cough).
- For dogs, we also require them to have a fecal screening done within 6 months.
- For cats, we require Rabies, FVRCP, and proof of a negative Feline Leukemia test.
- If any of these requirements are not met prior to boarding, we will do these services while the pet is here boarding.
- We also require that you make a reservation for your pet’s stay, so we can make sure their bed preference is available.
- For pets that must receive medication, we ask that each medication be provided in its original container with the prescription label visible as well as dosing instructions.
We also encourage pet owners to bring pre-measured meals for their pet in order to reduce the chance of stomach upset.