Cat Friendly Practice®
According to Cat Friendly, the Cat Friendly Practice® program is a global initiative designed to elevate care for cats by reducing stress and making visits easier for cats and caregivers. This is accomplished by supporting the veterinary team so the entire staff is educated and knowledgeable about your cats’ distinct needs and behaviors. Cat Friendly Practice® is a program that was designed by the American Association of Feline Practitioners to help improve care for cats at their veterinarian office.
What to Expect When You Visit
When you visit a Cat Friendly Practice® you can expect the veterinary team to:
- Understand the unique needs and behaviors of cats
- Have a feline-friendly environment and make veterinary visits more cat friendly
- Understand how to approach and handle cats in a gentle, empathetic, and caring manner
- Have the appropriate equipment and facilities needed to diagnose and treat feline patients
- Meet specific standards for the facility and care of hospitalized cats
Cat Friendly Practice® in Philadelphia, PA
To schedule an appointment for your cat, call us at (215) 627-5955 or fill out our Make An Appointment form.